Well, what can I say? I was right (like usual). I have not been following my meal plans like I had been and what has happened? I go to the grocery store more often, spend more time thinking about what to make for dinner and spend a lot more money on groceries. Meal planning is the key to my diet and financial success (not to mention my sanity).
Anywho, here it is, meal plan for week 13. I plan to get back on the meal planning (and executing)wagon this week.
Meal Plan: Week 13
- Monday: Lemon Garlic Roasted Chicken
- Tuesday: “Pasta Primavera” with Italian Turkey Sausage
- Wednesday: Broccoli Bacon Paleo Frittata
- Thursday: Steak Fajitas
- Friday: Garlic Balsamic Pork Tenderloin
- Saturday: Marinated Venison Steaks
- Sunday: Pork and Plaintain Cuban Breakfast Hash