Easy, tasty fish recipe. Tilapia is the chicken of fish . . . it pretty much tastes like anything you cook it in. Thus, tilapia can be a fun and easy fish to cook.
Time: 35 minutes
6 tilapia fillets
- 4.5 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1.5 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 clove garlic, minced
- 1.5 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spray a baking dish with non-stick cooking spray (I used a coconut oil cooking spray).
- Rinse tilapia fillets under cool water, and pat dry with paper towels. Place fillets in baking dish.
- Pour lemon juice over fillets, then drizzle olive oil on top.
- Sprinkle with garlic, parsley, and pepper.
- Bake in preheated oven until the fish is white and flakes when pulled apart with a fork, about 20 minutes. (Oven temperatures vary. Check doneness after about 15 minutes)
- Serve over rice or quinoa.
Original Recipe from All Recipes. Modified from original version.