Potatoes could be my main and only dish, every time I eat them. My husband knows just how to get to my heart. . . . with his Herb Roasted Crack Potatoes.
Herb Roasted Potatoes
Makes 3-4 Servings
Time: About 45 minutes
- 3 lbs baby red potatoes, chopped into small chunks
- Italian Seasoning
- Roasted Garlic and Pepper, Blend
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Put olive oil and sea salt on baking sheet.
- Place chopped potatoes onto sheet and add spices, to taste.
- Place potatoes in oven. Alternate between broiling and baking potatoes for about 40 minutes, turn potatoes multiple times while cooking.
- Potatoes should be golden and crispy but still soft in the middle when done.
These were a wonderful compliment to the Corn Flake Crusted Walleye.